Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys FAQ
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys law offices, services and practice areas. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries as a result of someone’s negligence, contact us today. Our personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you may deserve for current and future medical expenses and to cover any property damage that was the result of your accident. Contact us toll-free at 1-800-GET-GLEN (1-800-438-4536) for more information.
- What are your hours of operation?
- We are available by phone 24 / 7. Just call 1-(800) GET-GLEN. Office hours will vary based on their location.
- What areas of practice does your law firm represent?
- We represent personal injury and commercial litigation cases throughout the states of Nevada, Arizona, Illinois and Indiana. We also have law partners that are able to represent clients with criminal defense and bankruptcy cases in the state of Arizona. For a full list visit our Practice Areas page.
Do not wait to call the law offices of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys! The sooner you call us, the sooner we can gather fresh and current information to help defend your case. Another reason to contact us sooner than later is that certain types of cases have a time limit for appealing convictions and submitting documentation. You may reach us at 1-800-GET-GLEN, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Where are your offices located?
- Our law offices are located in the states of Nevada, Arizona, Illinois, and Indiana.
- Where can I find customer testimonials?
- There are numerous testimonials from our clients on our YouTube page, just search for “Glen Lerner”. Take some time to look through each video and learn more about the personalized service and cases that we offer our clients.
- Why should I pick your law firm?
- When you pick Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys to represent your case, you get:
- An attorney that will fight hard for you to get the money you deserve,
- A team of knowledgeable staff members and investigators assisting to establish a solid case,
- 24 / 7 support; we’ll come to you if you can’t come to us, and
- FREE initial case consultation and evaluation.
We are here to help you in your time of need.
- Will I be meeting with an attorney?
- Yes, every client of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys meets with a lawyer. Your claim / case is also assigned a team of legal professionals that will assist your primary attorney.
These legal professional include intake specialists, case managers, accounting professionals and paralegals. Processing your claim / case through multiple channels helps ensure that each task associated with your claim / case is handled by the most qualified person.
- How long will it take to receive a settlement?
- The time it takes to receive a settlement can vary greatly depending on the extent of injuries and medical treatment.
- How much does it cost?
- Our personal injury fee structure is based on a contingency basis; we do not get paid unless you win.
Our law firm also offers affordable payment plans for those who need assistance with filing bankruptcy, debt consolidation, and criminal defense representation.
- How much is my personal injury case worth?
- The value of each personal injury case varies based on the extent of injuries and insurance coverage.
- What are the Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Crisis Centers for Critical Care?
- Each Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys law office provides clients with 24/7 law services and personal care after they are in an accident. We have a team of experienced support staff that is an expert in their particular field of practice. These industry experts include medical personnel, crime and accident scene investigators, research professionals and post-accident care facilitators.
We are here for our clients and their families every step of the way, from the point they are injured or accused to the point when they are ready to return to their daily lives.
Services we provide through our crisis center include:
- Meeting with clients at accident/crime scenes 24/7.
- Representing clients at police stations or meeting them at hospitals.
- Assisting clients with finding a medical professional that will take care of their individual needs to include medical evaluations and care, pain management, long-term care providers and psychiatric assistance.
- Speaking directly with insurance companies on behalf of clients so that they may receive the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
- Arranging for auto rentals if their vehicle needs repair or is not drivable because of an accident.
- Negotiating terms within their best interest out-of-court or aggressively representing them in court if their case goes to trial.
- And in the most severe cases, helping family members with funeral arrangements caused by a wrongful death.
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys and their affiliate law partners will fight to get the highest level of compensation for their clients. We did not become lawyers for the quick buck, but to assist those in need receive the best possible representation and care in their time of need.
Call us toll-free at 1-800- GET-GLEN to reach one of our affiliate offices in Nevada, Arizona, Illinois, Indiana. Or, submit a confidential case evaluation request online today. A lawyer should contact you within 24 hours of submitting the form. If you do not hear from anyone, please call us for faster assistance with any of your questions.