Yaz Injury Lawyer
Birth Control Linked to Blot Clots, Strokes and Death
Yaz, Yazmin, Ocella (generic name: Drospirenone / Ethinyl Estradiol) is used as a form of contraception to prevent pregnancy, treat certain cases of acne in females over the age of 13 and treat symptoms of PMDD.Independent studies have reported that the key ingredient / hormone drospirenone increases potassium levels too much, which may result in blood clots leading to strokes, trouble breathing and death. Other severe medical conditions that females taking this drug have suffered from include severe gallbladder disease, circulatory problems, blindness, depression and liver disease.
Symptoms that should be brought to your physician’s attention immediately after use of Yaz, Yazmin or Ocella include:
- Calf or leg pain or tenderness
- Swelling of the fingers, hands, legs, or ankles
- Numbness or weakness of an arm or leg
- Left-sided jaw, neck, shoulder or arm pain
- Chest pain, heaviness or shortness of breath
- Breast lump or discharge
- Change in the amount of urine produced
- Confusion, dizziness or slurred speech
- Fainting or problems with balance
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe mental or mood changes or severe sleeplessness
- Missed menstrual period or persistent vaginal spotting / bleeding
- Sudden severe headaches, unlike your normal headaches
- Sudden severe vomiting or nausea or coughing up blood
- Sudden vision loss or double vision
- Pain behind the eyes
- Stomach pain or tenderness, loss of appetite or yellowing of the skin or eyes
As with any medication, patients should not stop using a prescribed drug without first speaking with their physician.
Get Help Filing Your Class Action Claim
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of using Yaz, Yazmin or Ocella, you need an experienced birth contraception and acne treatment dangerous drug attorney. Our team of lawyers will fight to get you the compensation you deserve to cover prolonged medical care, pain, loss of income and wrongful death of a family member.We will evaluate your current circumstances and help determine whether or not you are eligible to file a claim. Our Yaz injury lawyers have been helping clients located in Nevada, Arizona, Indiana and Illinois with their Yaz lawsuit claims and are ready to help you too. Contact us today!