Avandia Injury Lawyer
Avandia (generic name: rosiglitazone) is used as part of a treatment program to control blood sugar levels in Type 2 diabetes patients that includes a restricted diet, exercise and other supportive drugs. This drug has been linked to excessive fluid retention and congestive heart failure, thereby warranting attention from an Avandia injury attorney to file a dangerous drug claim.
Avandia Heart Failure Symptoms
If you or a loved has taken Avandia to regulate your blood sugar levels and are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you should immediately contact your physician or seek medical attention:
- Blurred vision/loss of vision
- Vision difficulties at night and seeing colors
- Shortness of breath/frequent cough
- Swelling of lower legs, feet, ankles, hands or arms
- Sudden and extreme weight gain
- Extreme tiredness
- Stomach pain or swelling
- Yellow or extremely pale skin
- Frequent or extended chest pains
- Jaw, neck, back or arm pain
- Tightness or pressure felt in chest
- Cold sweats/sudden fever
- Vomiting or nausea
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Hives, blisters, itching
As with any prescribed drug, users of Avandia should consult their physician first before they stop taking the drug.
Do You Need An Avandia Attorney?
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of using Avandia, you need an experienced Avandia drug lawyer on your side that will fight to get you the most compensation you deserve.