“I love this city, it’s been good to me. I’ve always wanted to help the people around me and now I have a chance to give back to the community.”
Glen Lerner Gives Back
Glen Lerner had a humble upbringing and understands the struggles that can deter people from their dreams. That is why he encourages the lawyers and support staff of his personal injury firm to pursue charitable activities and sponsorship opportunities within the communities where they live and work to help improve the lives of others. With the help of family and friends, great deeds have been achieved through the law firm’s charitable arm Glen Lerner Gives Back in Las Vegas, Pahrump, Phoenix, and Chicago. The law firm’s efforts through Glen Lerner Gives Back assist at-risk children, families and four-legged critters who face daily struggles during these hard economic times.
Charitable organizations they are involved with include:
- Speedway Children’s Charities
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada
- Little Friends Animal Foundation
- Las Vegas Sportz Foundation
- Shop with a Cop
Click here for an extended list of organizational groups Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys supports.
Glen Lerner Pays it Forward
Glen Lerner feels blessed to have been presented with opportunities that have made him the success that he is today. He believes in paying forward these blessing through acts of gratitude by giving something back to help make a positive community and social changes. Glen Lerner hopes that other business and individuals who can will also get involved and show an interest in making a difference and offering positive contributions within their own communities. Together the power of many joining together can make a difference.
Glen Lerner Donating Dog Treats
Just got a new video in about Glen Lerner’s visit to local animal shelters to donate treats. Check it out! Contact us today for more info about Glen Lerner Gives Back and his community support efforts.
Local Las Vegas Animal Shelters have been experiencing an increase in homeless pet intakes due to the local economy. Glen Lerner will be visiting three local shelters on May 24 in order to donate 600 bags of dog treats to the smallest victims of the economic crisis.
Adoption and donation details for the shelters include:
- Nevada SPCA: is located at 4800 W. Dewey Drive, Las Vegas, NV. They are open for adoptions between 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 11:00 .am. – 5:00 p.m. Friday – Saturday. They are currently seeking volunteers, foster homes and financial and supply donations. Call (702) 873-7722 for more information.
- Animal Foundation: is located at 655 N. Mojave Road, Las Vegas, NV. They are open for adoptions between 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. They are currently seeking financial and pet supply donations, volunteers and foster homes. For more information call (702) 384-3333.
- Little Friends Foundation: is located at 6631 Surrey Street, Las Vegas, NV. They are a 100% nonprofit organization. Those interested in adopting a pet may fill out an adoption application online or visit their shelter in person. Meet and greets with pets may be scheduled to help introduce those interested in adopting an animal that is in their shelters care. They are also currently looking for volunteers and foster homes. Call (702) 463-9995 for more information.
Glen is thrilled to meet some new friends and hopefully bring some much needed attention to these little friends at the Las Vegas Animal Shelters.
What is Law Day?
Law Day is every year and was created to help American’s citizens understand the role laws and the courts have had on our Nation’s growth and history. Glen Lerner believes that open courts are the cornerstones of our freedoms. Glen Lerner supports today’s youth to participate by joining the conversation. April 26 is Law Day Live and your student can participate by going online at News 3 to discuss issues of importance in today’s society.