Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyer
The scary thing about slip and fall accidents is that they can occur almost anywhere. The most common locations for outdoor slip and fall accidents are sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots.
The most common locations for indoor slip and fall accidents include store aisles (especially grocery store aisles) and staircases that are poorly lit or maintained. Experienced Las Vegas slip and fall accident lawyers are here to help injured victims of a slip and fall. To discuss your case and begin working towards a settlement consult with an injury attorney today.
Common Causes of Accidents
Some of the most common causes of slip and fall accidents in Nevada which warrant contact with a slip and fall lawyer in Las Vegas include the following:
- Damaged or improperly repaired sidewalks, walkways, or also, driveways leading into a business
- Debris on sidewalks, walkways, and also, other heavily trafficked areas
- Wet floors with unmarked puddles or spills that are not cleaned up in a timely manner
- Improperly maintained stairways
- Also, Poorly lit walkways
- Lastly, Escalators and moving walkways
The liability of a premises owner depends on the careful collection and preservation of evidence surrounding the accident. Premises owners and their insurance companies have a plan in place to address each slip and fall accident.
They are prepared to collect and preserve evidence that supports their defense and provides them a reason to deny any claim from accident injury victims.
Those injured in a slip and fall accident need the assistance of an experienced Las Vegas slip and fall attorney with the experience necessary to fight back against the premises owners and their insurance companies.
Injuries and Damages
Depending upon the facts and circumstances, land owners and occupiers may receive liability for injuries and damages sustained by visitors to their premises. The most common types of injuries sustained in Nevada slip and fall accident cases include the following:
- Twisted foot or also ankle
- Fractures and broken bones
- Also, head injuries, including concussions
- Back injuries
- Knee injuries, including patella fractures
- Lastly, Hip, wrist and elbow injuries
Contacting a Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyer
Slip and fall accidents can lead to severe injuries and damages. There is no reason for a slip and fall accident injury lawyer to navigate the complex legal issue and manage their health care and recovery all alone. As such, you need an experienced Las Vegas slip and fall accident lawyer in your corner representing you every step of the way.