Las Vegas Bus Accident Lawyer
Public transit is an ideal choice for those who do not own a vehicle, want to save money on gas and vehicle maintenance and who are interested in reducing the amount of carbon monoxide that is released into the air. All of these reasons loose their value when you or a loved one is injured while entering, exiting or riding a bus. In these cases, it is imperative you seek the counsel of a Las Vegas bus accident lawyer. An experienced injury attorney will be able to assist in preparing you for what to expect and ensure that you are able to recover the compensation you deserve.
Hiring a Lawyer
If you are hurt in a bus accident in Las Vegas, call Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys for a free case consultation. You may be eligible for compensation for your injuries and other damages.
Avoiding Bus Accidents
Injuries resulting from a bus accident are usually sudden and take you by surprise. However, riders may be able to reduce their chances of being injured while riding a bus by following these tips:
- Wait for a bus to come to a complete stop before boarding or moving to exit.
- Have a firm grip on children when boarding and exiting a bus.
- Watch your step when boarding or exiting a bus to avoid uneven or slick surfaces.
- Take a seat or using a handrail/handhold if standing while riding.
- Keep aisles clear by stowing personal items out of the way.
Even if you follow all these tips there is always a chance that you could be injured due to someone else’s negligence. When this occurs, it is important to consult with a Las Vegas bus accident attorney to assist in recovering damages.
There are many causes of bus accident injuries in Las Vegas. A few of the more common ones that may warrant contact with a bus accident lawyer in Las Vegas include:
- A bus driver swerving or braking abruptly to avoid hitting something.
- A bus driver being distracted or losing consciousness and crashing into something.
- An inexperienced bus driver losing control of a bus.
- A vehicle crashes into a bus.
- A pedestrian steps/walks into a blind spot of a bus driver.
- A bus malfunctions resulting in an accident.
Consulting With An Attorney
Contact a Las Vegas bus accident attorney at Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys if you or a loved one is hurt, or even worse, killed, in a bus accident.Our personal injury lawyers are familiar with the specific laws that are in place to protect bus passenger rights. We will fight hard to get you any compensation that you may deserve. You don’t pay a fee unless we win compensation on your behalf.