2018 has turned out to be a costly year for Johnson & Johnson’s. In just four months this well-known company of medical, pharmaceutical and consumer products has been slapped with over $4.6 billion in damages to be paid out to 24 people claiming harm from prolonged use of its talcum powder products.
The main accusation Johnson & Johnson’s faced in these lawsuits is that the company withheld information about the health risks of asbestos in its talc products since 1970. Johnson & Johnson however remains firm behind their statements that its talc products do contain cancer-causing toxins of any kind.
“Johnson & Johnson accused of withholding information and covering up evidence regarding the health risks of asbestos in its talc products since 1970.“
Talc Mesothelioma & Ovarian Cancer Lawsuits
The majority of the over 6,000 lawsuits Johnson & Johnson’s faces involve claims that prolonged used of baby powder and other talc powder products resulted in 22 women developing ovarian cancer. Two noteworthy scientific findings from the early 1970s and 1982 establish a link between regular users of talcum powder and an increased risk of ovarian cancer.
In 1970 scientists discovered talc particles in ovarian tumors. Just 12 years later Harvard researcher Daniel Cramer reported link between talcum powder and ovarian cancer.
Additionally, newer allegations on a smaller scale also claim that asbestos laced talc resulted in the development of mesothelioma after prolonged use. Mesothelioma is a tissue cancer closely linked to asbestos exposure.
$4.5 Billion to Ovarian Cancer Plaintiffs
A July 2018 St. Louis court ruling resulted in Johnson & Johnson being ordered to pay $4.5 billion in damages. The jury initially awarded $550 million in compensation to 22 women and their families. Later $4.1 billion of punitive damages were awarded.
Each member of this lawsuit claimed their ovarian cancer was the direct result of them using Johnson & Johnson asbestos tainted baby powder and other talc products for decades.
Scientists backed their claims by presenting evidence of tissue samples of ovarian cancer cells that contained both asbestos and talc particles. 6 out of the 22 women from the lawsuit passed from ovarian cancer prior to seeing the trial end.
Another $117 Million Goes to Meso Talc Cancer Plaintiffs
The other $117 million payout resulted from a verdict made in favor of a New Jersey couple, Stephen and Kendra Lanzo. The husband claims he developed a rare form of mesothelioma of the lungs from inhaling Johnson & Johnson’s baby powder and Shower to Shower products over 30 years of use.
Punitive and compensatory damages ordered for payment paid out as follows:
- $55 million in punitive damages paid by Johnson & Johnson
- $25 million in punitive damages paid by talc producer Imerys Talc America
- $25.9 million in compensatory damages paid by Johnson & Johnson
- $11.1 million in compensatory damages paid by talc producer Imerys Talc America
This case was the first trial loss for Johnson & Johnson over allegations that its talc-based products contain asbestos. Both Johnson & Johnson and Imerys Talc plan to appeal the decision reach by a New Jersey jury on April 4th 2018.
Origins of Talcum Powder
Talcum powder is the refined form of talc. Talc is a soft mineral found in rock deposits that can naturally form alongside asbestos. Since the two substances can appear in close proximity, each mineral is often mined near each other increasing the risk of cross contamination.
Cross contamination between talc and asbestos can occur when first mined or after it has been removed and taken to a plant for processing.
If asbestos contamination occurs, many consumer products that use talc have the potential to cause life-threatening illnesses such as ovarian cancer and mesothelioma.
One of the main arguments used against Johnson & Johnson states that the company did not properly its test talc products prior to sending them to market. Which unnecessarily puts consumers at unknown risk of developing ovarian cancer or mesothelioma.
“Flawed testing methods did not allow for the proper detection of asbestos fibers.”
Products that Use Talc
Talc has multiple uses in food, drugs, cosmetics and personal care products and industrial applications. Since asbestos-related diseases have a very long latency period, it can take decades for individuals to receive a diagnoses of ovarian cancer or mesothelioma.
- Chewing gum
- White rice
- Baked goods
- Table salt
- Sausage skins
- Eye shadow
- Facial powder
- Baby powder
- Slow release medicines
- Electrical insulation
Unlike medical and food grade talc products, cosmetic products and ingredients do not have to undergo U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval – except for color additives. Meaning that there are no federal regulations requiring cosmetic-grade talc products to be asbestos-free.
The is only one way the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) can take action against a dangerous cosmetic product. A product must prove scientifically harmful under its intended use.
Even so, talcum powder and other cosmetic products still must meet requirements of proper labeling for any potential risks. They must also be safe for use by consumers under labeled or customary conditions of use.
Occupations that Frequently Use Talc
As the case won by Stephen Lanzo established, a potential risk does exist of developing cancer by inhaling asbestos-contaminated talc. Most may not think of baby powder or other talc products to potentially cause harm.
However, prolonged exposure can increase the risk of later receiving a diagnoses of mesothelioma.
Common occupations that have regular exposure to talc include:
- Gym trainer
- Makeup artist
- Factory workers
- Talc miller
- Talc miner
Contact a Talcum Powder Asbestos Injury Lawyer!
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is currently evaluating talcum powder ovarian cancer and mesothelioma cases from asbestos exposure. Please contact us if you or a loved one becomes diagnosed with ovarian cancer or mesothelioma after years of using talc-based products.
You may be entitled to recover compensation for pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages. Contact us today to schedule a free legal review with one of our talcum powder asbestos injury lawyers.
The information on this blog is for general information purposes only. Nothing herein taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
The cold weather is gone, and there will be sunny skies and open road for a few months. Las Vegas has some of the most perfect weather conditions for riding almost year round.
The very thing that many motorcycle enthusiasts love about riding – the freedom of not being enclosed in a vehicle – is also the very thing that also makes riding dangerous.
People on a motorcycle that is hit by another vehicle are not protected at all and, depending on how hard the collision impact is, may be thrown from the bike, causing serious injuries. The potential for injury gets worse if passengers are involved.
You aren’t alone though. If you were injured on a motorcycle due to someone else’s neglect, reckless, or distracted driving, contact a motorcycle accident lawyer in Nevada.
The attorneys at Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys have years of experience and will work hard to ensure you receive the justice you deserve. Our firm offers free consultations and also collect no fees unless you win your case.
Motorcycle Accidents in Nevada
One of the most frequent locations of crashes are intersections. Examining why most motorcycle accidents in Nevada happen in intersections may help decrease the risk a motorcyclist has of being a crash victim.
One of the most common causes of intersection bike crashes is another driver who runs a red light. Usually the other driver races to get through the intersection before the light actually changes to red. Or, the driver just doesn’t pay attention and does not realize the light is red.
Top 7 Dangerous Las Vegas Intersections
As a motorcyclist, being aware of which intersections to avoid, or exercise more caution at, can save your life. These are the top 7 most dangerous intersections for motorcyclists in Las Vegas:
6) Decatur and Sahara
5) Christy and Charleston
4) Rainbow and Sahara
3) Nellis and Washington
2)Rainbow and Desert Inn
1) Cheyenne and Rancho
Avoiding dangerous intersections isn’t always feasible. When you come to one of these intersections or even sense danger, use extra caution before crossing, turning, or merging with your bike.
If the unfortunate happens and you find yourself searching for a motorcycle lawyer near me, you can trust that Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys and their partner firms can help you, whether you are in Las Vegas or not. Glen Lerner has built up relationships with firms all over the country in his 20+ years of experience.
Roughly 75% of motorcycle crashes include another vehicle of some sort rather than colliding with a stationary object. The force of these impacts is far greater as well. With greater force comes the possibility of greater injuries, even if you are wearing the right protective gear. Exercise caution, especially at intersections and red lights.
We have all seen that driver. You know, the one who should stop at a red light, but instead, they keep creeping up on the line, hoping that somehow, the light will change faster. It won’t change any quicker. It does, however, create danger for a motorcycle traveling in the lane with a green light. If the vehicle suddenly moves too far out into the lane, the motorcycle could crash right into the vehicle. Almost all of the accidents involving motorcycles happen because the driver couldn’t physically see the driver or they didn’t see the motorcyclist in a timely manner to avoid a crash.
Accidents at intersections frequently occur during left-hand turns or when a driver fails to see or yield to the motorcycle. Involved in one of the motorcycle accidents in Nevada? Contact us today! We will do our best to ease the stresses of the day to day minutia involved in a personal injury case.
New Bike Rider Tips
It can be intimidating to think about getting on a brand new motorcycle. Before hopping on, get the set of skills you need for handling the intricate machinery. If a new driver or you have recently purchased a new bike, practice with it before taking it on the road. Driving a motorcycle rather than a car, requires a unique skill set.
Before purchasing a bike, ensure that you can handle the models you are looking at; even prior to firing up the engine.
- You should be able to plant your feet firmly on the ground, rather than just standing on your toes.
- As a driver, you should be able to easily reach the controls and handles.
- During testing, check the ability to balance your bike on and off the center stand.
- Purchase protective outfits. While fashionable, leather also protects your skin from road rash and other issues that happen if you crash. Leather gloves, jackets and chaps are some of the best investments that a rider can make. If you are concerned about extreme heats, cooling vests and fans exist to help keep internal temperatures. Also, pick bright reflective colors that draw others eyes and make you more visible. Oranges and yellows are some of the best, especially when combined with reflective tapes. Think to yourself. When you are driving through construction zones, what do the workers wear to be seen?
Ways to protect yourself:
- Protect your feet! Summers in Las Vegas are overwhelmingly hot. Flip flops or sandals are the preferred summer-wear. However, if you want your toes to remain intact post-accident, proper footwear is a must. Closed toe boots, or at least over-the-ankle footwear, will protect your precious digits.
- Taking state safety courses will help make your ride safer and more smooth. These courses can and will help you understand what risks you may encounter on daily commutes or long distance adventures. A professional class provides you with the knowledge and skills you may not learn when your family or friend teaches you how to ride. Crashes occur most often during a short trip like errands including shopping, visiting friends, going to the movies or concerts, or recreation. You don’t even have to be tired from a long ride, as most accidents happen at the beginning of the ride.
- Your owner’s manual is your best friend. It could save you some time later on down the road.
- Ensure that you know how to handle your motorcycle in all conditions; rain, snow, winds and also fog. Slippery roads mean difficult handling and possible motorcycle accidents in Nevada. Some motorists have cars for bad weather conditions. You can always enlist a ride sharing service if you don’t feel comfortable staying on the road.
- Don’t be ‘that’ biker. You know the one. Going as fast as they can with the loudest possible muffler, and weaving in and out of stopped traffic. Or the ones that sail down the emergency lane/shoulder. Everyone in the congestion tends to have at least a little anger towards that biker and it can have nasty results. Road rage is real. Obey all traffic laws and posted speed limits and you will be even safer.
Roads, Flash Floods and Crashes
Most motorcyclists do not enjoy driving in bad weather, but there, of course, are exceptions to the rule. There are times when you may find yourself caught in a storm.
Flash floods, especially in summer, are deadly to all motorists, not only motorcyclists. If you have never experienced a Las Vegas flash flood before, it may take you off guard. Some of the older streets don’t have the best drainage and it can fill up faster than you expect. According to Tripadvisor.com, “While flooding can occur in any time, the months between July and September are the most dangerous as unstable air from the Gulf of Mexico is rapidly forced upward by hot air currents.”
The safest thing to do, if you are driving is to pull off the road and find shelter until the bad weather passes. If you see standing water, do not attempt to cross. Many try, and it usually results in vehicle and personal damages.
If impossible to pull off and delay your trip for the day, remember that wet roads affect your bike’s tires’ grip the road. The oil residue pushed to the surface of the road by the rain creates unique dangers. If you do come across standing water, turn around and find a different route.
When you are riding, it is also best to avoid uneven roads that are not smooth. Dirt and gravel roads, or construction zone areas, can cause a driver to lose control of the bike. It is especially important to watch out for potholes or other debris which may be on the road. While this only accounts for only 2% of accidents, it is still something that riders should keep in mind when deciding their route.
Keeping your bike in good working order is also key to driving safely. Do a check of your bike whenever you are getting ready to ride. Walking around the bike to check and make sure that the turn indicators, horn and tires look to be in good working order. If you crash, and after consulting a medical professional, contact a Las Vegas motorcycle accident lawyer today to get help.
Assume that drivers do not see you. Most multi-vehicle motorcycle crashes generally happen when other drivers simply didn’t see the motorcyclist. Be overtly cautious at intersections, one of the most dangerous spots on the road. More than 80 percent of all reported motorcycle crashes result in injury or death to the motorcyclist, according to NHTSA.
Studies show that alcohol is an overwhelming factor, over half in fact, in motorcycle accidents. 45% of the riders killed in single-vehicle crashes in ’02 had been drinking. Alcohol suppresses reactions and that can be incredibly deadly for everyone involved. While knowing your limits can save you, the best options include only driving sober or sleeping it off. Other solutions to stay alive include calling a taxi, utilizing a ride sharing service or asking a friend for a ride. Riding a motorcycle while drunk is not worth the risk of losing your life, killing an innocent person, ruining your bike or going to jail.
Drunk drivers can face jail time, lose their driver’s license, get higher insurance rates, and dozens of other unanticipated expenses from attorney fees, other fines and court costs, towing and repairs, lost time at work, and numerous other consequences.
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys doesn’t advocate drinking and driving. Stay safe, make other plans, and stay alive.
Las Vegas Accident Attorneys
A vehicle that suddenly slams on their brakes at an intersection is another factor that causes intersection bike accidents.
It is much more difficult for a motorcycle to come to a sudden stop, so when a vehicle in front of them stops without any warning, a biker can slam into them or flip over the top.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a motorcycle accidents in Nevada, contact a skilled motorcycle personal injury lawyer to see what options you may have. At Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, we offer free consults and no fee unless we win your case. Don’t wait!
The information on this blog is for general information purposes only. Nothing herein should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
Swimming pools can provide hours of July Fourth fun, but they can also be dangerous. According to the CDC, about 10 people die every day from accidental drowning. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys can help you if you suffer a swimming pool accident as a result of someone else’s negligence – but the best defense is to avoid those accidents altogether whenever possible. The mix of sun, alcohol and fireworks also makes it the most dangerous holiday in the United States.
July Fourth Swimming Pool Safety Tips
Because our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys have experience representing swimming pool accident claims, we put together the following safety tips for parents, guardians and care-takers to keep in mind this summer.
- Never let children swim or play in water unsupervised. Drowning ranks fifth in the leading causes of unintentional death caused by injury in the US – but it’s the number one cause of injury-related death in children ages 1 to 4. Always supervise your children whenever they are near or in water, even if a lifeguard is present. Small children can drown in less than two inches of water. Your own eyes are your child’s best defense against accidental drowning.
- Even adults shouldn’t swim alone. Even the strongest swimmer can get in trouble. Swimming pool accident attorneys Las Vegas can intervene for you after an accident happens, but a buddy can alert staff instantly if you get a cramp or suffer injury and need to be rescued.
- Make sure children wear lifejackets or vests when they’re in the water
Lifejackets and vests approved by the Coast Guard are the recommended flotation devices to prevent drowning. These devices have size and weight recommendations on the label. Proper fit is a must for the vest to provide the necessary protection.
- Don’t dive headfirst into shallow pools. Head and neck injuries, paralysis, and even death can occur instantly. Be safe, and just don’t do it.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Slippery surfaces present many problems and can lead to concussions or broken bones.
- Don’t run near the pool. A slip-and-fall can mean significant injury or even drowning if a child or adult who can’t swim falls in.
- Train in CPR. Although there may be staff nearby who train in CPR and first aid, make sure at least one adult in your group is also trained.
Hurt in a pool accident?
Hurt in an accident by a swimming pool this July Fourth weekend due to someone else negligence? Contact our Las Vegas swimming pool accident attorneys. We offer a free call and a free consult. We prepare to go after the most compensation for any injuries. Contact us today!
The Fourth of July means more than just swimming. Parties, BBQs, and fireworks present unique dangers for families and spectators alike.
BBQs for July Fourth
BBQs are normally one of the main things that you can count on for the fourth of July. Like a pool accident, no one expects harm from a BBQ.
If you have the honor of being a grill master for your party, there are certain precautions that you should take prior to lighting that fire.
- Grill placement– Always use the grill outside and away from any roofing overhangs.
- Tending- Never leave the grill unattended. Keep other people, especially children, and pets at a safe distance.
- Fire– Never ever pour lighter fluid over an open flame. The flame will travel up the liquid and burn the hand that holds the bottle of fluid.
Unfortunately food preparation can cause many different problems. From food poisoning to choking hazards, dangers run the gambit.
- Eggs– Whether it’s egg salad or deviled eggs, in the heat of the Las Vegas sun, you always want to keep the eggs at a safe temperature. Beware of exposure to salmonella as it is common with eggs and eggshells. Wash your hands often and avoid eating any raw egg. If uncertain, do not consume.
- Hamburgers– They seem really easy to handle and not something that you should worry about, right? Wrong. When under-cooked, meat can have devastating effects on your entire body. From E. Coli and salmonella to listeria and many more, you do not want to suffer a visit to the Quick Care, or worse the hospital, because you could have left a burger on the grill a little longer.
- Peanuts– like with a pool accident, it’s the littlest ones in your family that you need to be particularly mindful of around the salty treats. Before a mishap occurs, brush up on your CPR if hosting the party at your house. At Glen Lerner Injury attorneys, we can help you understand who has liability if something unfortunate does happen at your home, like choking. Kids aren’t the only ones who could choke on food. Be aware and also know the proper steps to take when it comes to helping a choking victim.
Other things to consider on July Fourth:
- Gluten Sensitivities– Often, guests who have a gluten intolerance will inform you ahead of time. However, check with all of your guests in advance, perhaps via a post in your event page on Facebook, and prepare for sensitivities and allergies in advance. As a guest, let your host know about any allergies or sensitivities that you may have.
- Alcohol– As a host, you want to make sure that your friends and family are having a great time, but you also want to make sure that they make it home safely. Watch for signs of intoxication and make sure to take that person’s keys away. More than one-third of Fourth of July traffic fatalities involve alcohol. Plan for guests to either stay with you if necessary, or have the ride-sharing app of your choice downloaded and ready to go. As a host, you need to also keep in mind the Nevada dram shop laws.
If you are drinking, don’t drive. Also, don’t get into a car with another driver that has been drinking either. Take a cab or call for a ride. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys do not endorse drinking and driving. If you have been injured by an intoxicated driver, contact us today for more information about how our DUI lawyers can help you and your case.
There is no better way to celebrate the nation’s independence than to set things ablaze with pretty colors. In Las Vegas, you have plenty of opportunities to see public and professional firework displays, from local parks to the Strip. You also know that the Fourth is around the corner by the pop-up booths that sell street legal fireworks for your entertainment.
Our Nevada burn injury lawyers encourage you to stay safe and avoid burns this holiday season. Know the difference between legal fireworks and illegal ones. The booths around town will only sell the street legal fireworks. Not all types of fireworks are allowed to be purchased or used by residents. Many of the burns are serious enough to need hospitalizations.
Permissible fireworks include non-explosive pyrotechnics, including:
- Hand-held and ground sparklers
- Toy smoke devices
- Cones and fountains
Explosive fireworks that shoot up into the air or explode when detonated on the ground are illegal in Clark County. The easiest way to keep you and your loved ones in line with the law, if it leaves the ground independently, it’s likely not legal in Las Vegas.
Keep a safe distance from fireworks, open flames, portable fans and also other objects or devices that have the potential of burning or lighting you or personal belongings on fire. Always have a bucket of water or hose and up-to-date fire extinguisher nearby to ensure that your home and loved ones are protected.
During this time of year, burn accidents significantly increase and hospitals see increased accident burn victims.
One of the most common types of burns, thermal burns, result directly from sparklers. The hand-held type of firework sparks easily and can burn out of control. While they might seem harmless, sparklers burn extremely hot. Parents should monitor their children closely if they provide them with sparklers.
If burns do occur, treat them properly. Take severe looking burns to a medical professional to prevent, or lessen, the scars and possible nerve damage that often results from burns.
Parents also need know that they could have liability for any damages or injuries that result from a child’s misuse. Make sure to share the dangers associated with fireworks and how to use and also enjoy them safely. Safety first. There’s still a chance that your kids receive injuries because of another’s negligence. If and when this happens, seek medical attention first then contact lawyers who can help you make a claim.
Parties Celebrating July Fourth
Living in Las Vegas provides unique opportunities to party the night away at one of our world class night clubs and nightlife venues. When you make plans to go out, you may want to use tips from our personal injury lawyers in Las Vegas.
Go out with a friend. Not only will you have a friendly face with whom to dance the night away, but you have someone who can watch your back. When you have to leave your drink unattended, you will have an additional pair of eyes to keep the drink safe.
Know your limit. Drinking too much can result in vomiting, unconsciousness, hospitalizations and, in the worst cases, death. Staying hydrated and not over-drinking will prevent tragedy.
Have an exit strategy. If you are drinking, stay safe. Call for a cab, take an Uber or Lyft, or get a designated driver. If you are the designated driver, make sure that your friend has plenty of water to drink.
Get Help from the Top Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys with your July Fourth
The Las Vegas personal injury attorneys at Glen Lerner have vast experience handling all types of personal injury claims and seeking the best results. Contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week even July Fourth.
Help Protect Your Rights with the Glen Lerner App
Local law enforcement agencies recommend people gather as much information as possible after an accident, especially on the busy holidays like July Fourth.
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys’ accident app provides helpful tips and tools on what to do and not do after an accident. The app also walks you through what information to collect and exchange, photos to take, and much more!
The app also allows you to send accident data directly to Glen Lerner’s Las Vegas personal injury law office immediately after the accident occurs.
Help protect your rights – get the Glen Lerner Accident App today!
31 Christmas Wishes Granted in July X’s 2
The Nevada and Illinois law offices of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys decided to spread some holiday cheer this summer by hosting a Christmas in July Giveaway. Which means that one lucky person from Nevada and one person from Chicago will be chosen to receive a gift (valued up to $500) from July 1st – July 31st, 2018.
We’re doing this as a means to give back to local community members and to revive a bit of holiday magic. Examples of Christmas in July wishes may include new tires, small electronics, bedroom furniture, small appliances, gift cards and more!
Details for 2018 Christmas in July
Yes, like all good things they eventually end and there are rules to follow. The basic details are listed below, buy you can find out even more on the official contest rules for Nevada and Illinois and by connecting with via our Facebook page.
WHAT: Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys’ Christmas in July Giveaway
WHEN: One winner a day from both Nevada and Illinois will be win from July 1 – July 31, 2018
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible to win:
- First, “like” or already have liked Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys’ Nevada OR Chicago Facebook page.
- Then you must share the Glen Lerner Injury Attorney post with family and friends on Facebook.
- In addition, you must also be 18 years old to enter OR have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- You must also be a legal resident of Nevada OR Illinois (USA).
- Lastly, you must agree to adhere to the official rules set per each state (Nevada rules | Illinois rules).
Our elves can’t wait to read all of the daily request shared with us. So make sure that you enter daily for a chance to win a gift during Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys’ 2018 Christmas in July!
June 2018 Pack the Mack Tuff-N-Uff
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys invites you to June 2018 Pack the Mack with them once again on June 30th, 2018. Enter our giveaway and possibly win a free VIP Ticket package which includes ringside seats for all the hard-hitting action.
The Tuff-N-Uff event promises to be an exciting night, with 16 fights, and on top of that, 11 of those will be a battle for a title. Highlights from the card include:
- Matt Padilla versus Donn Delacruz
- Nadine Mandiau versus Destiny McCubbin
- The undefeated heavyweight Shane Mapatis versus Halston ‘Ox’ Williams
- And lastly, Josh Quinlan versus Ryder Newman, with a real battle of the Vegas locals.
The fight card is subject to change. Doors open at 5:30. The first fight is scheduled for 6 p.m. The fight is sponsored by One Nevada Credit Union and presented by Pharmaxtracts.
More about Tuff-N-Uff
This organization started in 1994 with the explicit purpose of promoting combat sports. It evolved and grew, eventually received permission to conduct the first amateur MMA event in Nevada. Previous events that Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys sponsored include the Future Stars of MMA! and other Pack the Mack events.
More about Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys are available whenever you need them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Normal business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, but we will answer your call 24/7.
Call 702-877-1500 today. We also offer a LiveChat feature. When you hire Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, remember that we take no fee unless they win your case. Lastly, we offer free consultations!
We look forward to seeing you at the Thomas and Mack on Saturday! Contact us today for more information about the event or other legal matters. You can also follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for current giveaways and information.