Corey Eschweiler has been litigating complex disputes since he became an attorney in 1998.
Before joining Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, Corey was a commercial litigation partner at a 400 attorney law firm.
In 2010, Corey brought his experience representing large corporations and insurance companies to Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, and now fights those same companies on behalf of our clients.
As the head of our Litigation Department, Corey litigates and supervises every aspect, of all cases, in our office. Corey puts the best interests of his clients first, and is committed to providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
Through hard work and dedication to his clients, Corey has been recognized by the legal and business community, not only in Nevada, but on the national stage. These awards include:
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers
- Elite Lawyers of America; membership limited to civil trial lawyers who have obtained a verdict or settlement of at least $2 million
- Lifetime Achievement Member – America’s Top 100 Attorneys™
- Top 100 Attorneys – National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum – Top 1% Nationwide
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Top 1% Nationwide
- Litigator Award – Top 1% Nationwide – Trial Lawyer Board of Regents
- Best Attorneys in America – Rue Rating
- Top 10% Nationwide – Lawyers of Distinction
- The 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top Lawyer Lifetime Member – Global Directory of Who’s Who
- Top 40 Under 40 – In Business Magazine Las Vegas
- Most Tenacious Litigator in Nevada – Corp America 2016 Legal Elite
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Premier 100 Attorney
- 2017 Top 100 Lawyer – The American Society of Legal Advocates
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators™
Corey was born and raised in Cedar Falls, Iowa and received a finance degree, magna cum laude, in 1995 from the University of Northern Iowa. He received his Juris Doctor degree, with distinction, from the University of Iowa in 1998, and passed the Nevada State Bar that same year. In 2017, Corey was invited to participate in Harvard Law School’s Master Negotiation Program; a class at Harvard for elite negotiators from around the world.
Corey is actively committed to developing the local community, particularly when it comes to children’s causes. He supports many children’s charities, and has sat on the Executive Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada. In addition, Corey has also been a Director for Candlelighers Childhood Cancer Foundation of Southern Nevada, a non-profit organization that provides services and support for families of children diagnosed with cancer. He also organizes the annual Las Vegas Lawyer Bowl, which has raised over $100,000 for children’s charities.
Corey is a member of the Nevada State Bar, and practices before, and is a member of, all the courts in Nevada, including the Supreme Court of Nevada, the United States District Court District of Nevada, and the United States Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.