“I love this city, it’s been good to me. I’ve always wanted to help the people around me and now I have a chance to give back to the community.”

Glen Lerner

Glen Lerner Gives Back

Glen Lerner had a humble upbringing and understands the struggles that can deter people from their dreams. That is why he encourages the lawyers and support staff of his personal injury firm to pursue charitable activities and sponsorship opportunities within the communities where they live and work to help improve the lives of others.With the help of family and friends, great deeds have been achieved through the law firm’s charitable arm Glen Lerner Gives Back in Las Vegas, Pahrump, Phoenix, and Chicago. The law firm’s efforts through Glen Lerner Gives Back assist at-risk children, families and four-legged critters who face daily struggles during these hard economic times.
Charitable organizations they are involved with include:

Click here for an extended list of organizational groups Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys supports.

Glen Lerner Pays it Forward

Glen Lerner feels blessed to have been presented with opportunities that have made him the success that he is today. He believes in paying forward these blessing through acts of gratitude by giving something back to help make a positive community and social changes. Glen Lerner hopes that other business and individuals who can will also get involved and show an interest in making a difference and offering positive contributions within their own communities. Together the power of many joining together can make a difference.

Thank You from Brain Injury Productions Inc.

Dear Mr. Lerner,

I am writing to thank you once again for your donation towards my film. With your donation towards the film screening event which was able to not only provide snacks for guests but also raffles, I was able to finish up my 501.c3 process, and have already got my IRS determination letter back, recognizing me as a federal non-profit.

The film is a  documentary that focuses on the point, that even after an injury, there can be life. However, that is only if you get the proper rehabilitation, as most of the times the rehab process can more damaging in itself, but more over it focuses on the ADA and the EEOC speaking for us like they are supposed to.

This film is supposed to be a start up to my organization, it was designed to drive more traffic to my website, and interest in the organization so I can get more donations to my crowd sourcing campaign. Working with the disabled is not always easy. Often times with people in general you just can’t verbally say what your purpose is without showing what it is.

At the film screening event I used Charlie Chaplin as an illustrative, comparing a silent film star to the silence of disability. You see in Charlie Chaplin’s time the film industry stated that film is the best way to communicate your point, to open new doors, to introduce a new way of thinking.  Now days you’ll see that your Hollywood caliber films just starting to include disabilities in their films, but only at an entertaining perspective, generating more interest about disability, but still not enough to inform people or to prepare them for having to live in the real world with people with challenges.

Brain Injury Productions Inc. hopes to remedy this by putting people in a virtual simulator, showing them this is what you have to deal with, and because the ADA, and the EEOC are in place you cannot just dis-include these people. Half the time those challenged do not even know there is something going on with them.

Thank you again so very much for your donation. I look forward to continue doing business with you in the future.

Bethany Bromley
CEO/Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Advocate
Brain Injury Productions Inc. | # E0286002015-5
Pahrump, Nevada

775-910-9614
www.braininjuryproductions.com

Pahrump Christmas Donations

Our Pahrump legal team is helping make this holiday season merrier and bright by assisting three organizations that give back and support local families and individuals. We extend a special “thank you” to them for all they do to give underprivileged children, families, and individuals gifts and food for the holidays!

Nye County Communities Coalition Dinner Party

nye_ccc_christmasdinner-225x300

The Nye County Communities Coalition is hosting a free Christmas Dinner on December 25th from noon – 3:00 p.m. at the NyECC Activities Center (1020 E. Wilson Rd., Pahrump, 89048).  Free homebound meal deliveries and senior center and handicapped transportation services are also being offered that day.

Please contact Linda DeMeo at 775-727-5008 to learn more about homebound meal deliveries and Ann Harris at 775-7227-5008, ext. 10 to learn more about transportation options.

Letters to Santa

letters-to-sants-300x225

Letters to Santa increase excitement during the holidays by giving kids the chance to write a letter to the North Pole and receive a response back.

Donations received help keep this joyful program up and running for children of all ages.

Kids are invited to send their letters to Santa by December 19th to P.O. Box 133 Pahrump, NV 89041.

Tribe Motorcycle Club

tribesantarun-225x300

Members of the Tribe Motorcycle Club have volunteered their time for more than 25 years to deliver toys and food to local underprivileged families during the annual Santa Bike Run.
The club is notified of these families through a variety of organizations and through word of mouth.

Sponsors of 2016 Santa in the 106!

santa-in-the-106-flyer-2016-final-768x576Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys joins Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department’s (LVMPD) – Bolden Area Command, the Nevada Black Police Association and other community partners for the 5th Annual Santa in the 106!Santa will arrive in style via LVMPD’s helicopter whereupon he will kick off the Tuesday, December 20th party to be held from 3 PM to 5 PM at the Doolittle Community Park.

During this free event, underprivileged families of Las Vegas are treated to two hours jam-packed full of holiday cheer that includes:

• Amazing food catered by John Mull’s Road Kill Grill;
  • Games and bounce house fun;
  • Photos with Santa;
  • Stockings stuffed with toys, fruit and snacks;
  • Live performances by JayR Beatbox, Michael Jackson impersonator “Santana” and Young Gifted Squad;
  • And, so much more!

More About Santa in the 106!

Other community sponsors of the 5th Annual Santa in the 106! include Mario’s Westside Market, Win-Win Entertainment, Clark County Credit Union, Lou’s Diner and MEMRA. Free food and stockings will be shared while supplies last.

For more information, please contact Officer Regina Coward-Holman via phone at (702) 884-7282, and connect on Facebook (Facebook.com/BACLVMPD) and Twitter (@LVMPDBAC).

Page 5 of 25« First...34567...1020...Last »