“I love this city, it’s been good to me. I’ve always wanted to help the people around me and now I have a chance to give back to the community.”

Glen Lerner

Glen Lerner Gives Back

Glen Lerner had a humble upbringing and understands the struggles that can deter people from their dreams. That is why he encourages the lawyers and support staff of his personal injury firm to pursue charitable activities and sponsorship opportunities within the communities where they live and work to help improve the lives of others. With the help of family and friends, great deeds have been achieved through the law firm’s charitable arm Glen Lerner Gives Back in Las Vegas, Pahrump, Phoenix, and Chicago. The law firm’s efforts through Glen Lerner Gives Back assist at-risk children, families and four-legged critters who face daily struggles during these hard economic times.
Charitable organizations they are involved with include:

Click here for an extended list of organizational groups Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys supports.

Glen Lerner Pays it Forward

Glen Lerner feels blessed to have been presented with opportunities that have made him the success that he is today. He believes in paying forward these blessing through acts of gratitude by giving something back to help make a positive community and social changes. Glen Lerner hopes that other business and individuals who can will also get involved and show an interest in making a difference and offering positive contributions within their own communities. Together the power of many joining together can make a difference.

Glen Lerner Donating Dog Treats

Glen Lerner Donating Dog Treats

Just got a new video in about Glen Lerner’s visit to local animal shelters to donate treats. Check it out! Contact us today for more info about Glen Lerner Gives Back and his community support efforts.

Law Day Live

What is Law Day?

Law Day is every year and was created to help American’s citizens understand the role laws and the courts have had on our Nation’s growth and history. Glen Lerner believes that open courts are the cornerstones of our freedoms. Glen Lerner supports today’s youth to participate by joining the conversation. April 26 is Law Day Live and your student can participate by going online at News 3 to discuss issues of importance in today’s society.

Page 29 of 29« First...1020...2526272829