“I love this city, it’s been good to me. I’ve always wanted to help the people around me and now I have a chance to give back to the community.”

Glen Lerner

Glen Lerner Gives Back

Glen Lerner had a humble upbringing and understands the struggles that can deter people from their dreams. That is why he encourages the lawyers and support staff of his personal injury firm to pursue charitable activities and sponsorship opportunities within the communities where they live and work to help improve the lives of others. With the help of family and friends, great deeds have been achieved through the law firm’s charitable arm Glen Lerner Gives Back in Las Vegas, Pahrump, Phoenix, and Chicago. The law firm’s efforts through Glen Lerner Gives Back assist at-risk children, families and four-legged critters who face daily struggles during these hard economic times.

Charitable organizations they are involved with include:

Click here for an extended list of organizational groups Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys supports.

Glen Lerner Pays it Forward

Glen Lerner feels blessed to have been presented with opportunities that have made him the success that he is today. He believes in paying forward these blessing through acts of gratitude by giving something back to help make a positive community and social changes. Glen Lerner hopes that other business and individuals who can will also get involved and show an interest in making a difference and offering positive contributions within their own communities. Together the power of many joining together can make a difference.

Shield of Hope’s “Step Into My Future” Pre-Teen Workshop

“Step Into My Future”Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is a proud sponsor of Shield of Hope’s pre-teen middle school “Step Into My Future” workshop for Las Vegas Valley youth.

The workshop is designed for pre-teens 11-14 years old and is intended to provide them with an opportunity to discover various career paths presented by industry professionals and special guest speakers.

Whiling attending the fun and engaging “Step Into My Future” workshop, Las Vegas area youth will learn more about future career paths and opportunities that can assist them in becoming successful, healthy, and well-rounded individuals.

The event is free and open to pre-teens aged 11-14. Registration is required to attend. Please take a look at the flier for more details, or go to www.sohevents.com.

Community Sponsors of Las Vegas Trunk-or-Treat Celebration

Community Sponsors of Las Vegas Trunk-or-Treat Celebration

Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys will be participating as a community sponsor at Shield of Hope and the Cambridge Recreation Center’s 3rd Annual Las Vegas Trunk-or-Treat Celebration on October 29th! Las Vegas Trunk-or-TreatThe event begins at 6 PM. Families are invited out to receive lots of candy handed out by local Police Officers,  and Firemen, and other community members.

Other Las Vegas Trunk-or-Treat Celebration highlights include:

• FREE Flu Shots
  • Vital Family Resources
  • Refreshments
  • Jump House
  • Music
  • And, much more!

More about Las Vegas Shield of Hope

Shield of Hope is a multifaceted partnership between Las Vegas law enforcement, government agencies, community, and faith based organizations. It was established to help reduce overall violence and its impact in selected neighborhoods. Shield of Hope Las Vegas is on a mission to rid violence from the community, enrich the lives of the people, and also to reach out and provide resources to those in need. Connect with the organization on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about community events, like the Las Vegas Trunk-or-Treat Celebration.

A subset of images for the event:

2014 Trunk or Treat with RNG Farms

2014 Trunk or Treat with RNG Farms

No tricks, just treats when Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys partners with RNG Farms to host a safe Halloween Trunk or Treat event in the parking lot outside their Pahrump law office at 2220 Nevada West Boulevard on October 31 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.Trunk or TreatCandy will be passed out from the trunks of local Model A club cars and those of other local business owners and community members. It’s going to be howlishly good time!

The event is free to the public. Children of all ages are invited to stop by, get some candy and show off their spooktacular costumes.

More about RNG Farms

RNG Farms is a local-owned facility that has subcontracted with Dream Therapies in Las Vegas to bring licensed Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy, Hippotherapy to special needs children in Pahrump, Nevada.

They offer therapeutic riding to children with a certified C.H.A IRD instructor. They also have a certified Equine Massage practitioner who makes house calls.

For more information about the facility, please visit facebook.com/RNGFarms, e-mail [email protected], or call (702) 427-8096.

{View photos from the event.}

Page 20 of 29« First...10...1819202122...Last »