“I love this city, it’s been good to me. I’ve always wanted to help the people around me and now I have a chance to give back to the community.”
Glen Lerner Gives Back
Glen Lerner had a humble upbringing and understands the struggles that can deter people from their dreams. That is why he encourages the lawyers and support staff of his personal injury firm to pursue charitable activities and sponsorship opportunities within the communities where they live and work to help improve the lives of others. With the help of family and friends, great deeds have been achieved through the law firm’s charitable arm Glen Lerner Gives Back in Las Vegas, Pahrump, Phoenix, and Chicago. The law firm’s efforts through Glen Lerner Gives Back assist at-risk children, families and four-legged critters who face daily struggles during these hard economic times.
Charitable organizations they are involved with include:
- Speedway Children’s Charities
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada
- Little Friends Animal Foundation
- Las Vegas Sportz Foundation
- Shop with a Cop
Click here for an extended list of organizational groups Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys supports.
Glen Lerner Pays it Forward
Glen Lerner feels blessed to have been presented with opportunities that have made him the success that he is today. He believes in paying forward these blessing through acts of gratitude by giving something back to help make a positive community and social changes. Glen Lerner hopes that other business and individuals who can will also get involved and show an interest in making a difference and offering positive contributions within their own communities. Together the power of many joining together can make a difference.
Thank You from Pahrump Corps Salvation Army
The office of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys received the following thank you from Pahrump Corps Salvation Army.
The staff of the Pahrump Corps Salvation Army want to express our deep appreciation for you and your organization for providing toys and items for underprivileged children in our community for Christmas 2016. You have blessed them and allowed them to experience the love of God and the joy of Christmas in a very special way.The Angel Tree Project allows the Salvation Army to help disadvantaged children and serve our community. We could not effectively do this without your support. You’re the best!
We pray that God blesses you and your organization in the new year.
With deepest gratitude,
Major Will & Benerly Cobb
Las Vegas Students Get Magical Opportunity
Opportunity Village is hosting private parties in the month of December so that local students from Clark County at-risk schools can participate in a unique holiday celebration that highlights the importance of acceptance and the many benefits that come from spreading goodwill and cheer.
Our Las Vegas legal team is sponsoring 170 students from Clyde Elementary and co-sponsoring 110 students from Doris Handcock Elementary.
Activities that Help Combat Bullying in Clark County Schools
Part of the fun and educational activities planned for the day include:
- An open “Be Kind” anti-bullying dialogue about accepting the difference in others, such as those living with a disability and individuals from other ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Meet and greet with Santa
- Receiving a special holiday gift
Students will also have the chance to ride the Forest Express Passenger Train and Cheyenne’s Enchanted Carousel, walk through the forest of dazzlingly decorated trees, and more.
Interested in learning more about the anti-bullying “Be Kind” movement and Opportunity Village’s Magical Forest? Please contact Charlene Blackstone at [email protected]
#TEAMTURKEY was sparked into life out of a sudden and urgent desire to help alleviate hunger and spread goodwill during the Thanksgiving Season to underserved and underprivileged families living in Las Vegas.
How Did #TEAMTURKEY Start?
Two days after the “idea” of #TEAMTURKEY hit social media, major Las Vegas movers and shakers stepped up to help turn the idea of #TEAMTURKEY into a reality.As the main event sponsors, Glen Lerner and his family volunteered to purchase 400 turkeys for the event. Additionally, members of our Las Vegas legal team are donating their time to help make the #TEAMTURKEY an event to remember.
Other event sponsors include Vegas Dave, Big B’s Texas BBQ, the JGSM Foundation, One Kick Gym, and Vegas Fundamentals.
#TEAMTURKEY Event Details
DATE: Saturday, November 21
TIME: 1 PM – 4 PM
PLACE: Craig Ranch Regional Park
- FREE 400+ turkey giveaway (one per family)
- FREE bounce house
- FREE face painting
- FREE balloon twisters
- FREE t-shirts (while supplies last)
- FREE food prepared by Big D’s Texas BBQ (while supplies last)
- FREE organic lemonade and water (while supplies last)
For more information about the #TEAMTURKEY Turkey giveaway and community event presented by Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, please contact Andrea Chavez, Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys’ marketing coordinator, at 702-214-5535 or via email at [email protected]
Movers and shakers partnering with us for the #TEAMTURKEY community event include:
- Shawn Chester (private contribution)
- Vegas Dave (event sponsor)
- Claudio Gonzalez Morano and JGSM Foundation (private contribution)
- Vegas Fundamentals (volunteers)
- Brian Buchner with Big B’s Texas BBQ (food sponsor)
- Carolina Serrano (food sponsors)
- Tonya Blomgren and Nick Blomgren with One Kick’s Gym (food sponsor and volunteers)
- Eric Boes with Paragon Gaming (bounce house sponsor)
- Brandon Roque (private contribution)
- Ashley Quiocho and Hakkasan Honeys (50 pies)
- Natalia Badzjo with XS Nightclub (private contribution)
- Larson Legris with Marquis Nightclub (private contribution and volunteers)
- Brian Affronti with Drais Beachclub & Nightclub (organic lemonade sponsor)
- Jason Strauss with Tao Group (balloon clowns and face painters sponsor)
- Jennifer Tramaglino and Urban Palm (private contribution and volunteers)
- Doug Silva (private contribution)
- James Warren (private contribution)
- Scott Alayne (private contribution)
- Cristian Ferreira (private contribution)
- Andrea Vanessa Hulihan with Belizean Bronze Skin Care (private contribution)
- Nieve Malandra (private contribution)
- Hew Joseph Burney (photography and video sponsor)
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida in support of the Spina Bifida Association of the Intermountain Region on Saturday, November 21, at Cornerstone Park and 10:00 AM. Las Vegas DJ Dynamixx is the emcee and will be entertaining and keeping the energy up of all attendees.
What is Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida?
Walk-N-Roll is a non-competitive 5k walk and roll event that includes an educational resource fair to help raise awareness of Spina Bifida. It is also a celebration of the accomplishments of over 177,000 Americans who are living with its challenges.Proceeds raised will be used to support local programs and services for all affected by this birth defect.
Please listen to this radio interview that features a few of the walkers and rollers who will be at the 2015 Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida that are personally effected by this birth defect:
You can learn more about this fun, educational community event at walknrollforsb.org or by contacting Breanne Long by calling (301) 359-9611 or via email at [email protected]
2015 McDonald’s™ Thanksgiving Parade
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys are kicking off the season of giving and goodwill in Chicago by sponsoring the Horace Mann Marching Band during the 2015 McDonald’s™ Thanksgiving Parade on November 26.All of the fantastically talented entertainers participating in the parade will provide three hours of fun, family-friendly entertainment from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (CST).
Not able to attend McDonald’s™ Thanksgiving Parade in person? Watch all the action locally live on WGN 9 Chicago or nationally on WGN America beginning at 8:00 a.m. CST.
Chicago Community, History and Cultural
Just like the Chicago Festival Association, our law firm actively reaches out to members of local communities from many different cultural groups.It is our mission to make a difference and give back by supporting local community groups and activities, such as the Thanksgiving Parade.
From our team to you, we wish you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday.