These are just a few rules to follow…
- “Like” Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Facebook page.
- Leave a comment on a Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Facebook page contest post.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of Nevada or Illinois.
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
Catch the holiday spirit with the Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway.
Other than that, just keep in mind that Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys 12 Days of Christmas Program is not a solicitation for referrals or recommendations for its services. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is not seeking through this program any referral or recommendation of it services. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys also advises you that by visiting Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Facebook
Page, entering this giveaway, or posting any comment or question on any social media page affiliated with Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys you are not entering into a legal agreement of any kind with Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys and Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is not agreeing to represent you. Do not post any questions related to representation on Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Facebook page. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is responsible for the content of this promotion, and can be reached at 1-800-GET-GLEN.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys 12 Days of Christmas sweepstakes submission period commences at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time(PST) on December 6, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on December 20, 2017. The program is sponsored by Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, 4795 S Durango Dr Las Vegas, NV 89147.
- Eligibility: The Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys 12 Days of Christmas sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Illinois, and Nevada, who are 18 years of age or older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who resides in illinois, or Nevada at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. (PST) on December 6, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on December 20, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.) During the Promotion Period, go to the Glen Lerner Injury
Enter for your chance at Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys 12 Days of Christmas freebies.
Attorneys Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GlenLernerInjuryAttorneys and post a comment on a promotional gift card post. Entrants must like the Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Facebook page. Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Prize & Odds: Daily prizes will not exceed $1,000 and will be sent to the winner within 4-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules: Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys 12 Days of Christmas sweepstakes.
- Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, comments, or statements of wishes that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- All winners must accept their prize at a Glen Lerner Office location at a time agreed upon by both parties.
- All winners have 24 hours to claim their prize, if not claimed within this period prize will be forfeited.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois and Nevada.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any lost or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name will be posted on Glen Lerner Injury Attorney’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/GlenLernerInjuryAttorneys/.
- Sponsor: Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys,4795 S Durango Dr Las Vegas, NV 89147.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys 12 Days of Christmas sweepstakes and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on any Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys website and social media channel to include glenlerner.com, GlenLernerGivesBack.com, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys 12 Days of Christmas sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Illinois and Nevada; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Illinois and Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Illinois and Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Illinois and Nevada.
* All prize winners must claim their prize at a Glen Lerner office location at a previously agreed upon time. All winners have 24 hours to claim their prize. Any prize not claimed within 24 hours will be forfeited.