Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys FAQ
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys law offices, services and practice areas. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries because of another, contact us today. Call 1-800-GET-GLEN to schedule an initial free consultation. Our personal injury attorneys are ready to help you get the compensation you may deserve for current and future medical expenses and to cover any property damage that was the result of your accident. Contact us at 1-800-GET-GLEN for more information.
The law offices of Glen Lerner have been helping injury victims since 1991.
We handle personal injury and commercial litigation cases throughout the State of Nevada, Arizona, Minnesota, Illinois and Florida. We also have law partners that are able to represent clients with criminal defense and bankruptcy cases in the State of Arizona.
Personal injury cases that we represent include:Car accidents
- Large truck accidents (Semi-Trucks)
- Motorcycle accidents
- ATV accidents
- Brain injuries
- Wrongful death
- Nursing home neglect / abuse
- Dog bites
- Slip and falls
- Defective drugs and products
- Social Security Disability
Criminal defense cases we represent include:
- DUI / DWI
- Drug offenses>
- Kdnapping charges
- Bench warrants
- Murder and Homicide
- Bank robbery
Commercial litigation claims:
- Breaches of contract
- Disputes with partnerships, employment, non-compete clauses
- Debt collection
- Issues concerning shareholders and franchises
- Business dissolution
- Civil RICO
Do not wait to call the law offices of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys! The sooner you call us, the sooner we can gather fresh and current information to help defend your case. Another reason to contact us sooner than later is that certain types of cases have a time limit for appealing convictions and submitting documentation. You may reach us at 1-800-GET-GLEN, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Through our nationally affiliated group of attorneys, we assist clients in the States of Nevada, Arizona, Illinois, Minnesota, and Louisiana with their personal injury claims, criminal charges and bankruptcy claims. We are also currently reviewing medical class action claims, product defect claims and BP Oil spill claims throughout the country.
Have questions? Contact us at 1(800) GET-GLEN.
When you pick Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys to represent your case, you get:
- An attorney that will fight hard for you to get the money you deserve,
- A team of knowledgeable staff members and investigators assisting to establish a solid case,
- 24 / 7 support; we\'ll come to you if you can\'t come to us, and
- FREE initial case consultation and evaluation.
Call us at 1 (800) GET-GLEN, email us or fill out a free case evaluation online today. We are here to help you in your time of need.
Yes, every client of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys meets with a lawyer. Your claim / case is also assigned a team of legal professionals that will assist your primary attorney.
These legal professional include intake specialists, case managers, accounting professionals and paralegals. Processing your claim / case through multiple channels helps ensure that each task associated with your claim / case is handled by the most qualified person.
- Meeting with clients at accident / crime scenes 24 / 7.
- Representing clients at police stations or meeting them at hospitals.
- Assisting clients with finding a medical professional that will take care of their individual needs to include medical evaluations and care, pain management, long-term care providers and psychiatric assistance.
- Speaking directly with insurance companies on behalf of clients so that they may receive the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
- Arranging for auto rentals if their vehicle needs repair or is not drivable because of an accident.
- Negotiating terms within their best interest out-of-court or aggressively representing them in court if their case goes to trial.
- And in the most severe cases, helping family members with funeral arrangements caused by a wrongful death.